A Full Range of Home Health Care Service
Arcadia provides a full range of home health care services to meet the needs of families coping with ABI and TBI (Acquired and Traumatic Brain Injury).
These include, but are not restricted to:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Personal Hygiene
- Medication Assistance and Recording
- Shopping, Meal Planning and Preparation
- Assistance with Errands and Appointments
- Reminiscence Therapy
- Cognitive Stimulation
- Behavioural Management
- Restorative Care
- Foot Care
- Services are delivered through visits; 4 to 12 hour shifts, or as live-in care.
- All services are delivered by personnel qualified in the areas required.
- Health care services provided by Personal Support Workers are supervised by a Nurse who develops or supervises a Care Plan designed to address needs and achieve goals.
- When you turn to Arcadia Home Care you are provided with a wide range of options. You choose the services that will best meet your needs.