Home Care Services
Providing home care services for over 10 years
Since 2005, Arcadia is the Toronto home care agency providing caregiver services for seniors living with Alzheimer’s and related dementia.
We also work extensively with clients of all ages who live with ABI and similar disorders. You can contact us at (416) 977-0050, 1-844-997-0050, and email@example.com. Or you can learn more about Arcadia Homecare now.
- ABI Home Care
- Alzheimer’s Home Care
- Dementia Home Care
- Palliative Home Care
- Caregiver’s Angel: Case Management
Please learn more about Arcadia Home Care’s approach to services for seniors and
people of all ages living with ABI, TBI and related disorders.
Services are provided in 4 to 12 hour shifts or as live-in care.
We also provide supplementary care at retirement residences.
Services are provided by certified Personal Support Workers.
Other qualified staff, including RNs, are assigned as required.
Arcadia Home Care provides care in most Toronto neighbourhoods and GTA suburbs.
- Etobicoke, Kingsway, High Park, Bloor West Village, Mimico,
- Longbranch, Islington, Richview, Humber Heights, Rexdale, Markland Woods,
- Baby Point, The Junction, Roncesvalles. Rosedale, North Toronto.
- Mississauga, Oakville, and other GTA suburbs.
- Barrie and Lindsay
- Alzheimer’s care
- Arrange transportation to medical appointments, activities
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Behaviour management
- Care planning
- Case management, coordination with CCAC
- Cognitive stimulation
- Dementia care
- Foot care
- Meal planning, preparation, grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Live-in care
- Laundry (for client)
- Medication reminders and recording
- Memory assistance care
- Overnight care
- Palliative care
- Personal hygiene
- Rehabilitation (medically approved)
- Reminiscence therapy
- Restorative care
- Respite care
- Supplementary care at long-term care homes, retirement residents
- Supplementary palliative care at home, in hospital or hospice
- Walks and exercise (medically approved)
“It would be a much more difficult journey without your help. I cannot thank you enough for your help and regret that there are not more people with your interest, caring and professionalism in assisting seniors with dementia.” —Dianne Y.,
Ask for a FREE no obligation assessment