Learn more about Arcadia Home Care!
Contact us at (416) 977-0050, 1-844-997-0050, or email@example.com.
We work with families to develop a home care plan
An experienced nurse develops your specialized Alzheimer’s or dementia Home Care Plan.
Every senior has a unique personality, memories and cultural background.
Our home care assessment begins with the individual and his or her current reality.
We carefully match our clients and caregivers. That’s good for everybody!
We pride ourselves in our high staff retention rates.
In crisis situations, we are often able to start service within 24 hours.
“Like most children of elderly parents, I am quite particular and stringent about the quality of in-home care my Mother (82) receives. Arcadia has exceeded all expectations. It’s the fact that Arcadia is willing to go the extra distance for our family that really impresses me.” — Michael B., MD, Toronto
The Arcadia 4-step approach to home care
Step 1: Home care assessment
• Schedule a no-obligation phone consultation
• Schedule a no-obligation visit with our care planner at your home
Step 2: Home care planning
• Our nurse develops your Care Plan
• We match your loved one with certified caregivers
• All our caregivers are certified Personal Support Workers
• All caregivers are bonded, insured and completed a police check
• Our caregivers are orientated to your family’s expectations prior to starting a first shift
Step 3: Fees and CCAC
• We work with you to assess insurance coverage
• We work with you to maximize publicly funded care through CCAC
• Fees depend on services provided and hours of care
• Arcadia requires at least 1 weekly shift of 4 hours in length to commence services
• Clients provide a deposit and sign a service contract
• Service contracts can be cancelled with 10 days of notice
Step 4: Home care monitoring — online tools
• An experienced nurse reviews your Care Plan regularly
• The nurse consults with you and caregivers to adjust care as required when needs change
• You have secure access to your online care schedule 24/7
• The care schedule tracks home care services provided, when and by whom
Learn more about our services.